This may not make a whole lot of sense to anyone who isn't familiar with the musical Sweet Charity and a religious watcher of the hit television show Lost on ABC, but...
Here's what you do:
1. Start watching episodes of Lost on the ABC full episode player (in HD where available) beginning at the pilot episode. (Make sure to only pause the minimum amount of time (15 or 30 seconds) before clicking the "click to continue" button at the top of your screen. Time is a factor here.)
2. Simultaneously, start playing the CD for the Sweet Charity recording starring Gwen Verdon as Charity - that's right, original Broadway cast - in iTunes, on repeat. (iTunes 7.6 required.) Not song repeat, but so it repeats the whole album endlessly.
3. Wait 2.3 days. Zone out if you have to, but do NOT STOP CLICKING CONTINUE.
4. Tune back in after the 2.3 days, and in the episode where they bury Nicki and Paulo alive at the end (oops, spoiler alert. Sue me.), from the moment the opening titles of the show run, the song "Too Many Tomorrows" synchronizes perfectly with the beginning of the next act.
5. Freak the fuck out, and enjoy.
This is so much better than that whole Dark Side of the Moon thing with The Wizard of Oz. I could never get those to synch up.
I am quite aware, readers, that this may already have been obvious to some of you.
I thought we successfully synched up The Wizard of Oz and Dark Side once in the basement at Duke Street ... in the days we were making water bongs with the screen from the window.
Post a Comment